The Corporate Communications team shapes Riot's global identity and reputation with players, future Rioters, partners, governments, and more. We partner with teams across the company to showcase how Riot makes it better to be a player.
As a Web Content Associate, reporting to the Senior Director, Communications, you'll publish content seen by players and potential candidates worldwide. You'll work with the team to stage and schedule content and make structural updates to riotgames.com based on new needs and campaigns. You're a core team member who ensures Riot's editorial calendar is up-to-date and content is published on-time or paused as needed.
• Keep the pipeline of content flowing and act as a source of information and knowledge; you'll know the ins-and-outs of the riotgames.com CMS and the localization/publishing process
• Work with Rioters from several teams within Corporate Comms and international offices to obtain content and related assets and stay on top posting deadlines
• Create content through our CMS and keep a thoughtful eye out for errors pre- and post-publishing of content
• Implement structural and design changes to riotgames.com through the CMS (no programming required)
• Spot inconsistencies and inefficiencies and suggest changes to improve the user experience
• Help maintain/contribute to the corporate brand editorial calendar
• Support graphics needs for web content, social content, presentations, and reports
• Document processes when necessary
• 3+ years of relevant experience including web content publishing, graphic design, website development, or similar
• Previous experience working in web content and content management systems
• Organized, detail-oriented, and a multitasker with a love for process
• Eye for QA, spotting and tackling errors quickly
• Excellent project management skills
• Familiarity with Riot's games
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxq774-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.