As a Technical Product Manager III in the Developer Platform group, you will work with our product teams to scope & deliver the vision for the future of the Riot Games SDK. You will then work with our engineers, quality team, and key partners as they architect, build, and deploy our services, managing stakeholder communications and dependencies along the way, finally serving as the primary point of contact with our partner teams as they integrate our technology into their games.
Developer Platform focuses on developer experience as a primary motivator, decreasing iteration time and aiding game developers in adopting all the capabilities of the Riot platform. We provide the APIs that marshal Riot's capabilities and deliver them to the player's machine.
You will report to the production lead for Developer Platform.
• Build the long-term vision and strategy for products as they mature and identify opportunities for the business unit worthy of investigation
• Work with Product and Engineering to determine product and technical delivery requirements, establishing and documenting the key architecture and interfaces to access this new functionality
• Lead evaluation of internal & external solutions, then organize the team to deliver a world-class, highly-scalable product
• Engage with our customers and partners, to learn about their needs of our ecosystem and to balance effort across a portfolio of teams and projects
• Manage multiple essential customer and partner relationships, including game development teams, external partners, and other internal Riot teams
• Lead collaboration across our teams and customers and partners to guide product priorities, multi-team development of features, and stakeholder engagement
• Define and measure goals for teams and products
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
• 7+ years professional experience in program/product management, operations analysis, or engineering, particularly in creation of APIs and SDKs, services, operations, or infrastructure
• Strategic vision experience including defining a comprehensive strategy and product road map, and gaining support from partners at all levels
• Experience working directly with engineering teams to ensure the products they build meet the needs of the partners and customers that use them
• Understand the technical effects of decisions and product change impact
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, with demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmx12x-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.