As Producers at Riot, we lead passionate teams to create products and experiences that seek to achieve maximum player value. We guide development, smash through obstacles and push projects across the finish line while making sure that our teams are sustainable and have a great collaborative environment.
As a Technical Producer on the Engine Capabilities team, you will lead a team to deliver the core engine that is used to develop League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics, and future titles we build within the League Studio. You will be the custodian of strong delivery processes internal to the team and ensure that collaboration with external teams runs smoothly. You will oversee product roadmaps, delivery, building work systems, maintaining execution, and providing initiative leadership with visibility on complex deliverables. You will also ensure the team works at a sustainable pace and continuously improves. You will report to the Director of Operations for the Sustainability department within League.
• Lead a cross-functional development team to own and deliver core engine capabilities for League of Legends and Teamfight Tactics game developers
• Build product roadmaps for the tools that the team owns
• Manage and improve work systems, team performance metrics, and goal setting
• Assess the team's health and composition to ensure that the team is set up for success
• Create and contribute ideas to areas beyond your immediate ownership across different teams and disciplines
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience with strong technical knowledge and understanding of basic programming concepts
• Minimum of 5 years of experience leading technical projects on medium to large teams using methodologies like Scrum and Kanban
• Experience applying Agile and Lean development processes and practices
• Knowledgeable in Jira use, configuration, and limitations
• Experience working with teams building engine capabilities or gameplay features
• Experience in game development or a good understanding of how artists, engineers, and game designers build assets and game features for a modern game
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about players' experiences, this could be your role!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d99w07-3-236-138-35-42 in your application.