Riot's Procurement team partners with deal owners to secure all goods and services needed. We apply policies that help mitigate risk while allowing for maximum value in our deals. From getting large projects approved and negotiating contracts, to tracking orders and payments, we help deal owners navigate the journey.
As Supervisor, Procurement, you'll report to the Director of Procurement, you'll purchase equipment, materials, supplies, and services. You'll partner with the business to research and buy products to meet our daily operational needs. You'll also oversee and develop one or more Buyers. We are looking for an astute, analytical, relationship builder who is an experienced negotiator, dealmaker and a devoted mentor to their direct reports.
• Work with deal owners to identify product and service requirements. Conduct competitive bidding, including RFx events, multiple bids or direct supplier negotiation. Obtain a clear understanding of Riot's needs and deal owners' requirements, then engage suitable suppliers.
• Advise deal owners on purchasing decisions following company policies.
• Work with deal owners, suppliers, and Riot's Legal team to build contracts that are fair, comprehensive, provide protection, and mitigate risk.
• Thoroughly review requisitions and change orders for assigned commodities. Assist deal owners in ensuring that purchase requisitions are accurate, complete, and comply with contractual terms.
• Manage commodities by overseeing open POs and addressing all potential issues including, lingering un-invoiced amounts and contract expirations.
• Conduct regular supplier business reviews to assess supplier performance and compliance. Identify candidates for Riot's preferred suppliers list.
• Work with other leads in Procurement and Finance to help ensure understanding and resolution of all overlapping goals.
• Manage any/all direct reports following Riot's Manager expectations for training, growth development assistance, feedback and mentorship.
• Be an escalation point for Buyers and Deal Owners. Promptly and thoroughly investigate and resolve issues.
• Take ownership of special projects as assigned, which might include: help set and evaluate personal and team goals; evaluate current processes and implement improvements; encourage multi-departmental collaborative efforts; help design and run team development exercises.
• Required Qualifications:
• 4+ years previous buying experience or comparable skills.
• Experience managing others, leading a team, initiative, or program.
• Interpret procurement policies to deal owners
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Can maintain complex spreadsheets and can navigate Google Suite.
• Bachelor's degree in business administration.
• Experience with Coupa.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz5nv1-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.