The Games Studios Finance team at Riot is dedicated to helping Riot's most senior leadership make the best decisions for Players. Our team strives to provide the strongest insights on game development and operations at Riot while looking for ways to improve processes to unlock our developers' focus to provide the highest value to our players.
The Strategic Finance Analyst, reporting to the Strategic Finance Principal within the Game Studios, will be a member of the Strategic Finance department within the Game Studios group and will support Game Studios leadership and the teams within. The Strategic Finance Analyst role will develop financial guidance and processes and promote collaboration across multiple teams within the Game Studios group to build consistent and comparable financial reporting with high data integrity to give senior decision makers a sophisticated understanding of a Game Studios portfolio of teams.
• Work with Game Studios BU Strategic Advisory (SA) Leads and Strategic Finance team members to create tools, standardized reports and establish best practices around financial reporting and analysis
• Craft reports and presentations that are easily understood by the less monetarily minded
• Provide guidance, set policies, and establish best practices around strategic planning and forecasting (SPF) process with Game Studio BU SA leads and Strategic Finance team members
• Monitor department P&Ls, compare forecasts to actuals, and work with Strategic Finance lead to ensure efficient resource allocation (headcount and financial)
• Work with the Games Studios leadership to complete projects on strategic and priorities
• Provide sound strategic support on all issues relating to cost and financial processes/standards
• Provide a deep analysis on cross-BU financial challenges (data, process, analytical) and align team members around recommendations that lead to the best operational and outcomes
• Work with central Finance, Tax and Treasury, Accounting and Purchasing functions to provide support to Games Studios
• 3+ years experience in finance, consulting or corporate strategy
• A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
• 2+ years experience in finance, consulting or corporate strategy with a Master's Degree
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp1epx-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.