Software Engineer, League Of Legends: Gameplay Sr
Los Angeles, CA
As a Sr. Manager, Quality Assurance on the Meta Game Systems team supporting Player Platform, you will help Riot lead testing and ongoing delivery of backend services supporting Riot's AAA titles. You will work directly with developers and leadership to support testing activities across all disciplines. You will also ensure the production of all test coverage within your product space and manage test, telemetry, and defect data and report on product quality. With your test automation experience, you will help explore test automation solutions for the services they support.
You will report to the Senior Manager, QA for Player Platform.
• Manage QA & SDET professionals working across multiple software teams
• Hold teams accountable for upholding quality and player impact as an factor in decisions
• Identify, interview, and hire QA professionals to help our teams scale
• Guide testing strategies throughout the software development life cycle
• Report on metrics using data to guide action for your team
• Identify risks, impact, probability, and plan mitigation
• 6+ years Quality Assurance Experience with at least 3+ years leading QA/SDET teams
• Experience leading teams within service testing
• Experience with product development pipelines and workflows
• Experience with strategic goal setting, tactical execution
• Experience working with remote testing teams
• Experience working with test automation and tooling solutions
• Experience managing QA people and process in an embedded environment
• Experience as an SDET, Software Engineer, or QA Architect
• Preferred Licenses/certifications:
• I/ASTQB Foundation Level
• I/ASTQB Agile Tester or ICAgile Agile Testing (ICP-TST)
• I/ASTQB Advanced Test Manager
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Riot Games was founded in 2006 to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world. In 2009, we released our debut title, League of Legends, to worldwide acclaim. League has gone on to be the most-played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports.