Senior Analyst, Strategic Advisory
Sr. Manager, Localization Operations (APAC)
Localization's vision is to be the industry-leading force behind the most authentic and culturally resonant global entertainment.
You will be a key leader in defining the operational strategy, vendor management, and execution excellence standards across APAC regions. You will take care of communications with leadership stakeholders to remove blockers, establish global policies and ensure that Localization functions effectively to support Riot's growth for years to come. This position requires physically working in our Singapore office.
Acting as a strategic owner for Localization operations space (SEA, CN, JP, KR), you will report to the Head of Global Localization. You will own operational success across multiple markets and identify trends, new partnerships with vendors, strategic opportunities to optimize for scalability, and Localization quality. You will lead internal and external teams and be accountable for building a high-performance culture, establishing criteria for success, defining goals, and creating organizational accountability for defined success metrics.
• Lead the APAC Loc Operations function as c ore part of Global Localization leadership group.
• Define strategic success criteria aligned with Global strategy, and i dentify strategic opportunities and drive resolution.
• Drive global alignment by building bridges across localization and partner teams.
• Define OKRs and success criteria for Loc Operations connected to Global strategy.
• Own financial planning and forecasting for the assigned regions.
• Manage local stakeholder relationships with CMs, GMs, Publishing leaders.
• Own operational excellence and drive strategic optimizations for external partners.
• Manage cross-disciplinary in-house Rioters across multiple offices, instill strong values and culture of high performance and resiliency.
• Own all aspects of comp, performance, hiring, and team development.
• Instill a one-team mindset & drive collaboration across geographies & functions.
• 7+ years experience in a leadership role, 3+ years managing leaders.
• 5+ years of experience in onboarding vendors and establishing standards of excellence.
• Demonstrated experience in driving change management initiatives with remotely based teams.
• Experience growing, scaling a global Localization vendor program.
• Have in-depth knowledge of Localization QA processes and best practices and the ability to improve or implement new standards
• Knowledge of common tools and workflows used in Localization (Project, content management, bug tracking, translation memories, purchasing).
• English professional proficiency. Additional languages are a plus.
• Experience in developing strategic plans, operating standards, risk analysis, change management initiatives.
• Ability to articulate, communicate and implement complex strategies in a dynamic global organization with multiple stakeholders and dependencies.
• Demonstrated experience supporting teams in the APAC region.
• Knowledge of player preferences, cultural norms, and standards in the APAC region.
• Solid understanding of the APAC markets and vendor landscapes.
• Customer empathy and a deep understanding of the value of services delivered.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies and experience, but for this role, we also look for dedicated people with a personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro385p-44-192-54-67-42 in your application.
Riot Games was founded in 2006 to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world. In 2009, we released our debut title, League of Legends, to worldwide acclaim. League has gone on to be the most-played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports.