As a solutions engineer on the Martech team, you will own important platform solutions within our ad tech stack. You'll be the counterpoint between paid media campaign managers and marketing partners to understand technical requirements and translate them into integration goals. You'll also work with engineers and analysts to ensure data quality and accuracy for ongoing programs. You will report to the Media Operations Lead in Global Marketing.
The Martech Data team builds and operates technology for Riot's central and international marketing teams. The team provides technical strategy, architecture, implementation, and governance for all games and products across Riot.
• Partner with product partners to create technical strategy and requirements aligned to our goals and KPIs
• Work with engineering and marketing teams to fully integrate and implement ad tech solutions with a focus on measurement SDKs and APIs
• Design validation frameworks and uphold high quality standards for our player and advertising data within marketing and adtech platforms
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders across regions and teams to implement customized platform solutions
• Provide technical and troubleshooting support for paid media/martech partners and customers
• Create and develop training and onboarding materials for new and existing paid media customers
• BS in computer science or related field
• 4+ years of experience in a technical role focusing on ad tech or ad ops
• Expertise with mobile SDKs and APIs
• Experience writing SQL queries
• Extensive experience with attribution or mobile measurement platforms like Singular, Adjust, or AppsFlyer
• Experience working with DMPs and CDPs
• Experience creating reports in Data Studio or Tableau
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work.
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmwe86-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.