Riot engineers bring deep knowledge of specific technical areas but also value the chance to work in multiple broader domains. As a Software Engineer on Legends of Runeterra's Shared Tools, Automation, and Build team, you'll build creative and fresh solutions to empower artists, engineers, and designers. You'll be involved in a broad range of technology challenges, such mobile development, build and test automation, and workflow tooling, each of which is a critical component in delivering positive player value.
On this team, you will be:
• Player-Focused: You have strong player empathy, and you want to find solutions that make players excited to experience our game.
• A Collaborator: You want to work elbow-to-elbow with members of other disciplines (like Art, Game Design, SRE) to build a whole experience. You are excited to see problems from a different point of view, and make hard tradeoffs to meet multiple goals.
• Tuning is in your heart: Inefficiency bothers you and you work to create well-oiled machines whenever you can.
• Adaptable: You understand and are comfortable with switching gears between optimization, break/fix, and development and understand the need for rapid re-prioritization.
• A Collaborator: You resist siloing yourself, you seek input, feedback and ask a lot of questions whenever you can.
• 1+ collective years professional experience across the following areas (or equivalent)
• Unity Development
• Game Development
• Content Tools and Pipelines
• Cross Platform Development (Android, IOS, Windows)
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• 1+ years experience with scripting languages (python, bash, ruby, Node.js, etc)
• 1+ years experience with compiled object oriented languages (C++, Java, C#, etc)
• Value and have implemented automated unit and integration tests for your software
• Proficient with Agile/Scrum and understand its value to work processes
• Experience using and modifying build pipelines (Jenkins, CircleCI, TravisCI, etc)
• Familiarity with the Unity compiler
• Experience working with non-engineering disciplines (Art, Design, Audio, UI/UX, etc)
• Strong understanding of GIT or similar source control systems
• Experience with AWS or other cloud-infrastructure
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r11z7v-3-227-235-216-42 in your application.