Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it's for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We're looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you're passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren't afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
The Marketing Communications II (Social Media) LATAM will be responsible for leading Social Media execution for Riot Games and products as the social media communications expert. Build social media strategy, lead social media channel management (Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, Twitch, Facebook, Discord, etc.), coordinate daily execution directly and through external collaborators, manage social agencies, foster and grow all social channels, secure health metrics for social channels and social interactions, and bring to life the story of Riot Games, games, esports and IPs through Social Media content and interactions. Ultimately the Social Media Strategist will realize a net-positive climate on social spaces by utilizing multiple social media channels to engage/excite players and to increase prospects from followers. Marketing Communications II (Social Media) LATAM will also contribute to organizing the community on digital/real and expanding our impact in the community.
As a Mexico City Rioter, you'll join a small team of internationally and culturally diverse professionals that share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and maniacal passion for gaming. With teams in Marketing, Business Development, Publishing and Esports, Riot Games Mexico City is dedicated to creating unique player experiences that show local players they aren't lost in translation.
• Build holistic SNS (social network strategies) for Riot Games products, securing the health and growth of all LATAM Riot Social Channels.
• Collaborate with brand managers and integrated marketers to deliver the right story to the right place on the right social channels.
• Amplify the campaign impact, IP/Brand awareness, interaction with players as the closest communication channel.
• Manage SNS agencies and monitor the performance and execution to measure the impact from social media.
• Collaborate with the Central Comms/social media team for storytelling of the company and games.
• Create a net-positive climate and promote better player behavior in the game.
• BA in Communications, Marketing, or related fields (eg. Advertising, Journalism. etc)
• 5+ years of experience with proven track record of success managing social media strategies and channels for brands or businesses (not personal)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Spanish and English
• Experience developing & posting content in all social media platforms, including (but not limited to) Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitch, Discord.
• Medium to advanced knowledge of social media metrics and key performance indicators. You have been in charge or in direct contact with social media measurement, results and reporting.
• You're a gamer at heart and you identify with the audience. That's why you're great at understanding players and creating content and strategies of distribution that resonate for our communities and current and future players and fans.
• Relevant experience in the video games, esports
or entertainment fields.
• Project Management experience.
Don't forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we'll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxobe4-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.