Senior UX Designer
Senior UX Designer (Contractor)
As UX Designers at Riot, we are responsible for design work in high-scope product areas that are complex and ambiguous. Our work includes end-to-end experience design. The spaces will generally encompass multiple features and span across teams. We work from concept through development and collaborate with other designers to achieve our goals.
As a UX Designer III on the Content Experiences initiative, you will work with our Dublin team to design and prototype solutions for Riot's store, events, new content types, Loot and Collection experiences. You will be an adept storyteller, able to present the player experience to members of your team. You will apply design thinking and take a broad approach to ensure a uniform pattern of interaction and present the right decisions to players at each moment of their journey. You'll partner with members of the agile team to establish targets for the player experience and interaction design.
• Communicate your data-informed vision and design rationale to stakeholders
• Provide appropriate design artifacts for your team, including journey maps, flow diagrams, wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and occasionally high fidelity shippable assets in League of Legends' visual style
• Break down experiences thoughtfully so that your team can plan and ship value incrementally
• Ensure experiential quality and consistency across features end-to-end
• 6+ years experience in user experience design or interactive design
• Comfortable planning and estimating UX effort for projects
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch or other industry design and prototyping tools
• BA/BS degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction/Interface Design, Communication Design, Graphic Design, or equivalent experience
• Experience designing for PC and mobile games
We will review your work as a part of the application process, so please provide a portfolio link or work samples with your application.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you. Don't be discouraged if you feel you don't fully meet every one of the requirements for a particular role, there's always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rejww8-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.
Riot Games was founded in 2006 to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world. In 2009, we released our debut title, League of Legends, to worldwide acclaim. League has gone on to be the most-played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports.