Technical Program Managers are delivery leaders at Riot. We lead teams to provide player value through work systems and practices. While driving internal agreement and accountability for teams and development organizations, we are focusing on improvement.
As a Technical Program Manager on the Riot Developer Experience Team, you will oversee all aspects of delivery throughout the development life cycle. You will embed on teams and work with teams as the execution arm for engineering and program management. Your work will ensure that our teams can fulfill our commitments to Infrastructure Platform and Riot Games.
You will report directly to the Senior Manager, Technical Program Management.
• Work with the Engineering Managers to accomplish team roadmap and fulfill the vision of Infrastructure Platform.
• Assess the team's health, and composition, striving for cohesion and delivery excellence.
• Manage development schedules and workflows, while raising risks, managing trade-offs, and eliminating blockers.
• Assess a team's current situation and adapt planning processes, and communication channels to ensure successful, sustainable and reliable delivery.
• Create transparency and predictability with roadmaps, planning, and active risk management.
• Help guide team agreement on decisions and ensure that appropriate resources are employed.
• Organize conversations with teams and bring resolutions to issues.
• Create and own informational status reports for high visibility programs.
• 7+ years experience managing technical programs/projects..
• Certified Scrum Master Certification.
• Understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
• Experience facilitating virtual meetings that are inclusive, engaging.
• Understand how to guide projects through the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Guide teamwork, collaboration and commitment across multiple groups.
• Prior success developing productive working relationships with team members, colleagues, and all customers.
• Experience managing projects/tasks, project planning, and schedule development.
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience in Jira's ''Structure''.
• Certified in Scaled Agile or working knowledge of Scaled Agile frameworks.
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx33mq-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.