As a Senior QA Manager, you will manage Quality Assurance professionals who work with software engineers, content developers, artists, project managers, and producers to create value for Players around the world. You will be guided by Riot's Test Policy to develop quality activities for every stage of the software development life cycle. Additionally, you will partner with your product leadership and other craft leaders to arrive at more efficient solutions to everyday problems and improve delivery.
As a Senior QA Manager on Teamfight Tactics, you will be the vision holder for QA. You will promote quality with other leads and foster productive partnerships. You will develop and drive the execution of a strategy to provide a quality product to players globally. You will demonstrate expertise in people leadership and inspire others to lead. You will report to the Director of Operations on TFT.
• Develop a quality strategy that informs the operational strategy.
• Lead the quality assurance organization with a focus on directing and building talent.
• Be a manager of managers, and quality assurance professionals will report directly or indirectly to you.
• Report on the quality health of the product to leadership.
• Identify and align on mitigation of risks for the quality of the product.
• Determine the QA org structure and composition.
• Hold fellow leaders accountable for including quality as an essential factor in product development.
• Hire and retain qualified talent, while understanding and working with resource constraints.
• 8+ years Quality Assurance Experience, with at least 2 years in a leadership role.
• 4+ years of people management experience.
• Experience implementing successful test strategies including test automation and tools.
• Experience managing performance of embedded QA professionals.
• Experience working with remote testing teams.
• Experience with strategic goal setting and execution.
• Experience working with senior leadership to manage budgets and headcount.
• Experience managing managers.
• Development experience across various platforms: PC, Mobile, Consoles
• Preferred Licenses/certifications:
• ISTQB Foundation Level
• ISTQB Agile Tester or ICAgile Agile Testing (ICP-TST)
• ISTQB Advanced Test Manager
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1ojyx-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.