Technical Product Manager - League Of Legends, Cross-Initiative
Los Angeles, CA
Riot Games is looking for an accomplished Product Management leader with a history of collaborating across cross disciplined teams to bring about a high level of service for players around the world.
Reporting to the Head of Global Player Support, you will join the Global Player Support team and lead multiple product teams that are focused on Studio engagement and the development of support experiences and tooling across Riot's Game and Entertainment Portfolio and R&D projects.
You're inspired by understanding how the needs of the audience, the direction of the business, the health of the team and how the essential elements of its products are translated into action. Your product management skills, technical expertise, a well-tuned sense of what's right for the player, a passion for gaming and a willingness to jump in will help establish new standards in Player Support.
• Improve our players' experiences with support services across our games and around the world
• Establish and document the interfaces (technical and non-technical) used to integrate with and ensure product supportability at Riot
• Manage multiple customer and partner relationships including game teams and other internal Riot teams developing vertically integrated customer-facing capabilities
• Manage important requirements, customer and partner communications, and ensure the product team is aligned with Service Level Agreements and Riot's goals
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
• 5-12 years product management experience leading empowered, agile teams to accomplish product outcomes and meet customer needs
• 4+ years experience leading Product Managers
• Experience shipping compelling customer or player facing experiences in the Gaming industry
• Experience translating technical requirements into product requirements and rallying teams to provide great user experiences
• You have an obsession for delivering truly fantastic end-to-end experiences that delight players
• You understand how game clients work with services and are comfortable leading engineering teams
• You have an ability to structure problems, deep-dive data, identify business opportunities, and implement them
• Agile/scrum certification
• Experience supporting a live game
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7nzb6-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.
Riot Games was founded in 2006 to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world. In 2009, we released our debut title, League of Legends, to worldwide acclaim. League has gone on to be the most-played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports.