Product Managers combine deep technical knowledge and experience with product leadership capabilities to enable Riot to deliver key products and supporting systems to players. You will develop and execute product strategies on Riot's products and technologies while leading diverse teams to deliver creative solutions to our most difficult technical challenges.
As a Product Manager within the Riot Live Operations org you will collaborate with multiple game teams and product managers to accelerate how Live Operations products are produced, iterated on and operated at a global scale. You will manage the portfolio of investments, make decisions about team scope, and ensure that the sub-teams for which you are responsible have vision, direction, and that they produce results. You will also head up our relationship with internal customers. Defining strategies aimed at helping our customers to succeed in the operations space using the tech and expertise within Live operations.
The portfolio of teams within the scope of this role have multiple operational models and are accountable for the live service of all of Riots games. Your customers and users range from prototype-level R&D teams, Infrastructure and service teams to feature teams on all of our game teams like League of Legends and Valorant. You will report to the Director of Riot Live Operations.
• Build the long-term vision and strategy for products and programs as they mature, maintain a deep competitive awareness and identify global business opportunities worthy of investment
• Engage with our customers and partners, to learn about the needs of our ecosystem and to balance investments across a portfolio of teams and projects
• Lead collaboration across our teams and customers and partners to guide feature priorities, product releases and customer engagement
• Lead the team in creating a process to ensure each new release has well-defined, essential metrics and the proper tracking mechanisms to measure key product and business metrics
• Define and measure goals for multiple teams and products
• 7+ years professional experience in product management, operations analysis
• Strategic vision experience including defining a comprehensive strategy and product road map, and gaining support from partners at all levels
• Excellent teamwork, team leadership, and communication
• Strong customer management skills
• Experience working in an agile environment
• Experience working directly with engineering teams to ensure the products they build meet the needs of the partners and customers that use them
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d93k89-35-171-146-141-42 in your application.