As a Senior Specialist in the IT Discipline, you provide extraordinary standards of service for Riot's operations. You will conduct inventory, carry out maintenance, implement troubleshooting, and repair compute infrastructure and hardware including printers, workstations, switches, and servers. You will communicate with all Rioters, including leadership, to provide key updates and ensure compliance with Riot Games' standards and security policies. You will design, write, and edit technical user documentation, which includes specifications, integrations and instructional documentation. Additionally, you will give roving support and training throughout Riot Games. You will engage with other domain authorities to collect requirements and technical content, translating that info into a consumable, functional products. You will collaborate with Riot technology teams to identify gaps in our infrastructure, then envision and execute initiatives to level up the quality of our service. Finally, you will passionately seek opportunities to eliminate inefficiencies and non-value added tasks.
• Inventory, maintenance, and troubleshooting for all hardware and compute infrastructure
• Ensure compliance for all Riot IT standards and security policies
• Develop instructional documentation and provide training to Rioters
• Roving support for Rioters for all IT needs
• Identify gaps in infrastructure and execute initiatives to improve quality of service
• 5+ years of work experience
• Well-versed utilizing monitoring software to tune Windows environments
• Ability to work autonomously, prioritize, and self-manage time
• Excellent proficiency in written and verbal communication
• Resiliency / Flexibility
• Familiarity with servicing a broad spectrum of development collaboration tools, including Perforce, GitHub, JIRA, Confluence, SSO and Google Apps/Suites
• Windows Server 2012 and 2016 including hands on experience with system installation / configuration, file system concepts, resource monitoring, user administration, package management, and process control / management
• Windows domain management, including user access provisioning, and managing of active directory
• Knowledge of Windows and OSX security standard methodologies
• Familiarity with Adobe Suite, and Autodesk
• Foundational understanding of authentication protocols such as NTLM and LDAP
• Networking principles and applications / technologies (e.g., TCP / UDP protocols, DNS, DHCP, GPO services)
• AWS principles, experience deploying and maintaining various storage solutions
• Scripting languages such as Python and PowerShell to help automate administrative tasks to improve overall team efficiency
• Certifications A+/ MCSE/ CCNA/ ITIL / CCT
• Virtualization technologies such as VMWare
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).