As an Information Systems Engineer II for Google Workspace, you will report to a Manager, Information Technology in Los Angeles, California. You will join a multi-functional team collaborating to administer and support numerous Collaboration Platforms at Riot Games. Your role will be to administer Riot's Google Workspace ecosystem on a daily basis while evolving this ecosystem over time to help Rioters leverage the full potential of Google Workspace through Automation, Integrations and Self-Service.
You will work with teams across Riot Games to understand requirements and implement solutions using most products in the Google Workspace suite of tools including but not limited to Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs, Sheets and Slides, Google Forms, Google Calendar, Google Meet, Google Vault and the Google Workspace Marketplace. You will achieve this by working with skilled and passionate teammates, as well as our trusted partners inside and outside Riot Games.
As Riot Games expands the creative expressions of its worlds, you will work with leaders in every studio at Riot Games, including unreleased projects and non-gaming ventures. You will support a complex ecosystem of geographically distributed teams and processes with one goal in mind: empower these teams to focus on doing their best work and have an amazing experience with Google Workspace.
• Administer, configure and support a Google Workspace environment with over to 9,000 accounts.
• Manage a complex organizational structure composed of numerous organization units
• Develop, manage and evolve a license management strategy that provisions the right amount of licenses and archives unused accounts over time
• Develop, manage and evolve a Google Groups management strategy that includes scheduled synchronization scripts and the periodic removal of unused Google Groups
• Develop custom Google App Scripts to support emerging requirements from our partners
• Perform and manage legal holds with utmost level of privacy and discretion
• Perform elevated Google Workspace support requests
• Manage and deliver large multi-sprint efforts (3 to 6 months) from from start to finish
• Manage and review the work that needs to be completed by 3rd party vendors
• Participate in on-call rotation and resolve production incidents and critical security issues
• Configure integrations and security, solve access and permissions issues
• Enhance the understanding of Riot Games' Google Workspace ecosystem and promote adoption of standard methodologies across Riot
• Author and maintain operational process documentation, runbooks, technical designs and shared standards
• 6+ years experience in Google Workspace administration, covering the full suite of products in Google Workspace
• 4+ years experience with Google Apps Script
• Advanced proficiency using the Google Admin Console to set up and manage complex organizational structures
• Experience managing Legal Matters and Legal Holds in Google Vault
• Experience writing and executing Google Apps Manager scripts
• Experience delivering Google Workspace content migrations
• Proficiency in Agile methodologies and frameworks such as Scrum and Kanban
• Experience participating in large multi-person technical efforts, including hybrid teams composed of full-time employees and 3rd party vendors
• Experience identifying recurrent support scenarios and performing knowledge transfer to support teams to delegate resolution of support requests
• Excellent remote working skills: you thrive in a hybrid work environment and are very comfortable with asynchronous communication, providing timely and relevant updates on your progress and blockers as they arise.
• Excellent English language skills: you are comfortable presenting to large audiences and excel at writing in-depth application how-tos, documenting processes, and producing user-facing documentation
• Proficiency with BetterCloud (FlashPanel) for Google Workspace
• Proficiency with Google Endpoint Management
• Experience with Google Cloud Platform
• Experience with Drone continuous integration platform
• Experience with source control management solutions such as GitHub
• Experience with SQL, including MySQL and PostgreSQL
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g602q9-44-201-68-86-42 in your application.