As a Game Product Manager, you'll lead passionate cross-functional teams to create innovative internal and external tools that unlock Riot's ability to deliver player value. By leading engineers, you'll drive development, smash through obstacles, and push projects across the finish line. You'll meet and exceed expectations by helping concept, deliver, enhance, and influence projects at every stage of production. You'll do all of this in service of an ambitious transformation of Riot's company infrastructure into a highly adaptable, efficient, and effective machine that multiplies Riot's ability to deliver player value.
Riot's mission is to put players at the center of everything we do. As a Senior Game Product Manager on the Teamfight Tactics Events team, you will be responsible for the strategy, creative execution, and delivery of cohesive event experiences. Opportunities include limited-time events, game modes, event revenue strategy, and bringing new experiences to TFT players. You will engage deeply with the community and player data to ensure that the team is delivering resonant content, maintaining a singular focus on providing the best possible player experience. You will report into the Product Lead for content strategy.
• Define the roadmap, development, and operation plan for Teamfight Tactics events. Craft a long-term strategy for events
• Help inform and establish a clear vision for new events in order to ensure smooth content development and cohesion that supports and amplifies new content releases across TeamFight Tactics
• Analyze the results of events, understanding player behaviors by partnering with our insights team. Socialize learnings and use them to make continued improvements. Provide clear recommendations to leadership on what further investments could accomplish the team's goals
• Lead cross-team projects and programs, manage the team backlog and stakeholder expectations, oversee work in progress, and contribute to business prioritizations and planning
• Facilitate team-wide meetings to share knowledge, pitch new opportunities, generate ideas and improve workflow
• A strong commitment to upholding a healthy environment by proactively seeking teammate input, planning sustainably, and managing team and customer expectations
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in game product management or creative production with a focus on the content release strategies or live operations of games-as-a-service
• Familiarity with the event and content release strategies of top games in the marketplace
• Capability to develop measurable business outcomes and product strategy
• Experience leading cross-functional teams, setting up work systems, improving team effectiveness and health, and delivering projects
• Experience applying Agile and/or Lean development processes and practices
• Experience in game development and/or a good understanding of how artists, engineers and game designers build assets and game features for a modern game
• Experience with data analytics and using metrics to make informed decisions
• Experience with managing relationships with outsource vendors
• Experience creating long term strategy
• Familiarity with Teamfight Tactics and/or League of Legends IP and a deep understanding of the core gameplay of Teamfight Tactics
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise and a collaborative spirit that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies and experience, but for this role, we also look for dedicated people with a personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about players' experiences, this is the role for you!
Riot focuses on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy and other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
(Los Angeles only) Base salary range between $168,000 USD - $234,000 USD + incentive compensation + equity + 401K with company match + medical, dental, vision, and life insurance + short and long-term disability + open PTO.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r06jvj-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.