Game Producers lead teams, initiatives and products from conception through launch and operation inside of the gaming space. They create and align teams to product vision, have a deep understanding of player needs, competitors and market conditions, and are able to balance scope, quality and time to predictably deliver at a high quality bar for players.
VALORANT is Riot's take on a character-based tactical shooter (for more info on VALORANT click here!). As a Game Producer III on VALORANT you are responsible for helping Riot deliver high quality services and features to our players. You will keep the players' experience in mind as you track progress, deliver features, and organize priorities and goals. You will also work with developers to provide tools and service improvements to better operate the game at scale. You will report to the Senior Producer for your area.
• Drive the creation of product or feature roadmap
• Drive the delivery of team's feature work
• Ensure team's work matches overall project priorities and goals
• Provide essential product feedback and insight to the team and leadership
• Communicate team staffing needs as they arise
• Team has predictable and measurable capacity for work through
• Ensure optimal team health, culture, and efficiency
• 5+ years of experience as a Game Producer, Product Manager, or Development Manager
• Experience shipping a game or major game content in a production role
• Experience with a live game service
• Experience working with distributed development and outsourcing.
• Experience shipping developer tools and managing release pipelines
• Experience with operations and centralized platform management
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d552k7-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.