Staff Software Engineer, Metasystems
San Francisco, CA
Senior Game Producer, Build, Readiness, & Shared Tech (BuRST) - Unpublished Fighting Game
As a Producer at Riot, you'll support passionate, cross-functional teams in creating exciting content and experiences for our players around the world. You will encourage teams to communicate, guide development, remove roadblocks, and ultimately help drive our games into players' hands, while making sure that our teams and workflows are healthy and sustainable. You will use your strong project management fundamentals and a broad knowledge of the game development process to champion and build alignment around a holistic technology roadmap.
As a Senior Game Producer on the Build, Readiness, Shared Tech (BuRST) initiative on the Project L team, you'll report to the Director of Production, and oversee the delivery of a diverse set of technologies and processes to bring Project L to our players. You'll work closely with engineers, artists, and designers ensuring our technical projects are on track to deliver work systems that allow us to keep our commitments to players. You'll inspire teams to collaborate across teams within Project L and Riot wide, helping prioritize work with an eye towards player value.
• Provide vision, roadmap, and delivery leadership for a portfolio of development efficiency and technical readiness projects
• Audit and improve existing development processes, bolstering visibility and predictability
• Prioritize work to help mitigate distractions and impacted velocity
• Work closely with product leadership, providing transparency around any risks that could affect delivery schedule or development velocity
• Build healthy teams with a continuous improvement mentality
• Build accountability through agreements and follow-up (e.g., defining sprints, milestones, roles and responsibilities)
• 5+ years of professional experience leading development and delivery efforts for medium-to-large teams
• Experience working with engineers to deliver technical features, specifically on games-as-a-service
• A deep toolkit of development methodology
• Systems-based thinking, with a willingness to invest time to understand causal motivations
• Experience working with internal and remote teams, across multiple disciplines
• Experience leading DevOps, SRE, architecture and/or data-related efforts
• Familiarity with working with central technology teams, influencing central technology roadmaps, and contributing tech to central stewardship
• Experience managing external vendors and technology partners
• Professional experience as a scrum product owner
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Riot Games was founded in 2006 to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world. In 2009, we released our debut title, League of Legends, to worldwide acclaim. League has gone on to be the most-played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports.