The Program Manager III, Customer Success Manager on the Riot GO Solutions team reports to the Senior Manager of GO Solutions and will be directly responsible for ensuring a curated and successful onboarding onto existing Riot platform and program offerings. This individual contributor will work with the RGO Solutions team, game, platform and program teams and keep partners informed using our existing rituals and introduce new methods of partner communication.
• Directly Accountable for delivering and maintaining an individualized onboarding and launch plan with game customers.
• Facilitate any discovery and definition activities,
• Co-define and communicate milestones for the project path to players,
• Work with Solutions Architects to coordinate the delivery of personalized engineering services for existing capabilities,
• Engage with platform counterparts on new feature development needs
• Directly Accountable for introductions and education of central Riot programs to game teams
• Work with program partners to communicate the vision, timing and appropriate participation of new game customers to existing Riot programs.
• Choreograph the timing and onboarding of game teams to minimize game impacts and maximize Riot program stability,
• Maintain knowledge of the full roster of central Riot programs.
• Directly Accountable for all internal status and communications for active game launch projects
• Maintain existing communication channels including:
• Write and distribute weekly customer recap emails,
• Participate in weekly game scrum of scrum meetings,
• Support and compile monthly status for RGO-GSLT review presentations,
• Plan and facilitate Go/NoGo and leadership sync meetings
• Support Solutions team in the optimization of or introduction of new communication channels.
• Work with Solutions teammates for maintaining a prioritized backlog of RGO improvement opportunities to benefit game/platform teams.
• Work with RGO program managers for maintaining a prioritized backlog of RGO improvement opportunities to benefit game/platform teams.
• At least 10 years of development on technical projects / Project Management experience, with 5+ years using iterative methodologies like Scrum and Kanban with supporting software like Jira
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience with strong technical experience
• Experience aligning strategy and managing relationships across diverse organizations;
• Comfortable in 1-to-many presentation settings;
• Experience designing and improving work systems at the single and multiple team levels;
• Mature understanding of agile and waterfall methodologies;
• Experience facilitating meetings with senior management;
• Experience with management tools including google sheets, ALM Works Structure, Jira, project management software;
• Experience managing video game products through the entire product life cycle - from conception, launch, transition to maintaining and operating a live service;
• Experience working in a DevOps or site reliability engineering environments;
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d551qe-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.