Brand Manager, Call Of Duty Mobile & Warzone Mobile
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 67 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it's for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We're looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you're passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren't afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
The Brand Manager - MOBA Games will be responsible for leading product brand, publishing, launch, and promotion as a marketing professional. MOBA Games Brand Manager will cover the Riot MOBA genre games which includes ''League of Legends'' on PC, ''League of Legends : Wild Rift'' on mobile, and potentially future MOBA games. Build GTM strategy, drive promotion/campaign, acquire and engage with players, manage agency, increase brand awareness and establish storytelling about the games and our IPs. Brand manager is the face of games, it requires leadership, collaboration, orchestration; and is spokesperson of games and IP. League of Legends IP is Riot's origin, and our heartbeat of the business. This is the senior role of brand manager, and reporting to the Country Manager directly.
As a Tokyo Rioter, you'll join a smaller team of internationally and culturally diverse professionals that share our obsession with player experience, rejection of convention and maniacal passion for gaming. With teams in Player Support, Community, and Marketing, Riot Games Japan is dedicated to creating unique player experiences that show Japanese players they aren't lost in translation.
• Marketing Expert: you have good knowledge and experience in creating and executing marketing or brand campaigns. You have a professional marketing background in Japan for 5+ years or relative experience.
• Gaming Expert: Game and worldview of League of Legends is deep and broad. As privately or publicly, you will be a gaming expert and should have a strong passion for League of Legends.
• Strategic & Analytical: you have a strategic mindset and critical thinking while possessing excellent communication & presentation skills as a spokesperson.
• Team Player: you have strong networking & engagement skills and collaborate with multiple teams (internal and across regions as well as external vendors). With visionary and thought leadership, you possess a clear sense of ownership while getting your hands dirty.
• The Leader: you will be a leader for the League of Legends brand and be a spokesperson of local market needs and player sentiment. You will have all responsibility and accountability for League of Legends in Japan, and it is required to grow it.
• Creative and driven: you are able to drive for big change, able to think out of box, as well as set right goals and targets. You have the ability to navigate through ambiguous situations and find answers while being a self-starter and action oriented.
• Build holistic brand strategy and GTM strategy for our games and IPs. Collaborate with other brand managers and integrated marketers to deliver the impact of games to excite the players
• Work on new player acquisition
• Target from multiple platform core gamers
• Establish game brand, increase brand awareness, and penetrate broadly
• Deliver impactful campaign and promotion to uplift player funnel (retain/revive)
• Drive engagement to reduce churn and increase LTV
• Manage ROI and optimize the efficiency
• Manage AD/Marketing agency to amplify/deliver big idea
• Collaborate with APAC/Central publishing team to amplify global publishing promotion
• Be a spokesperson of games
• Build League of Legends promotion plan to amplify growth strategy
• Increase brand awareness and penetrate vs. competitor's games.
• Analyze player journey, provide better contact to players to uplift LTV
• Be eager to understand latest marketing methods and tools to deploy
• Understand other games/platforms player behavior and environment
• Readiness of next games
Don't forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we'll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbpv4e-3-238-98-39-42 in your application.
Riot Games was founded in 2006 to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world. In 2009, we released our debut title, League of Legends, to worldwide acclaim. League has gone on to be the most-played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports.