Riot Security Engineers hold an in-depth knowledge of specific areas of expertise. We don't just focus on breaking things; we support teams across Riot to develop security capabilities which help protect Rioter experiences. We relish the opportunity to work with new tech stacks and product teams, each with their own unique security risk profile. At the most fundamental level, their goal is to help provide value to players and make life harder for troublemakers by protecting our internal environments.
Our Rioter Security team's mission is to provide secure network and identity platforms for Rioters from which to build outstanding experiences for our players. Their mission is to track and modify our defensive posture over time as new threats emerge. Their ability to work with Rioters and third parties to provide security guidance for complex workflows is critical to their success. From collaborating with other Security teams to working with multiple teams across the spectrum of Riot, everything we do is an effort to protect Rioters.
• Provide support and troubleshooting services for production SailPoint environments.
• Collaborate with teams across Riot to gather requirements and define processes around SailPoint use cases for access requests, account management, and compliance reports
• Lead or participate in SailPoint deployment activities including connector configurations, custom rule development, workflow configurations, and third party integrations.
• Develop strong compliance and reporting workflows
• Collaborate on documentation and runbooks for day-to-day tasks and operations managemen
• 3+ years of experience working with the implementation and management of SailPoint environments
• Extensive experience working with IdentityNow and Lifecycle Manager SailPoint modules
• Experience communicating technical goals and objectives to stakeholders.
• Strong track record of leveraging automation for repeatable tasks
• Deep working knowledge of multiple IAM technologies including Active Directory, Okta, and Sailpoint
• Highly proficient with PowerShell
• Experience consuming RESTful APIs
• Experience with disparate cloud providers such as Microsoft Azure, GCP, or AWS.
• Comfortable leveraging tools like Postman and Burpsuite
• Experience with serverless technologies
• Experience with agile software development
• Experience with Test Driven Development
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g32545-44-210-237-158-42 in your application.