Quality Assurance Engineer II - Teamfight Tactics
At Riot, we believe ''QA'' is more than the bug-finding process that follows months of development work. For us, it's a set of values, practices, and behaviors that inform every part of the development process. Riot QA assists our engineers, artists, and designers to accomplish their best work, and the best way to work. Through iteration and fast cycles, we refine our choices and identify process and product defects early, thus protecting the player from flaws and distractions. By honing our craft of quality and demonstrating cross-discipline partnerships we are improving how quickly we can bring outstanding experiences while reaching ever higher degrees of product integrity. We help Riot sustainably craft excellent experiences for players, globally.
As a QA Engineer II on Teamfight Tactics, you will report into the QA Manager. You will work on future TFT sets content, such as new champions, items, and traits, for both PC and Mobile. You will work with different disciplines to create resonant player experiences for each set release. You will guarantee the quality of gameplay content being developed for TFT, using both validation and verification testing. You will be guided by Riot's Test Policy and contribute to quality activities at every stage of development.
• Triage, monitor, and prioritize the defect database
• Manage outsourced QA teams, overseeing and auditing test plans
• Improve on methods of test execution at the team-level
• Playtest and give feedback on content being developed
• Collaborate with different disciplines to push quality upstream
• Inform product teams on progress towards quality goals
• Manage communication related to test status with stakeholders
• Establish team-level quality goals for product
• Participate in product, process, and discipline retrospectives
• Analyze product risks and deliver assessment to leadership
• Three or more years of Quality Assurance Experience
• Knowledge of Product Development Pipelines and Workflows
• Agile Product Development & Agile Testing experience
• Experience working with multidisciplinary teams
• Experience with TFT or similar auto battler games
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Experience coordinating external vendor teams
• Experience testing on PC and Mobile
• ISTQB Foundation Level. ISTQB Agile Tester or ICAgile Agile Testing (ICP-TST) Certification
• ISTQB Advanced Level Technical Test Analyst Certification
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkw1q8-34-207-247-69-42 in your application.