As a QA Technical QA Analyst II at Riot, we work with numerous disciplines to promote quality ownership across the software development life cycle, and establish team wide quality goals. We establish goals centered around the quality management craft for our teams and in line with the QA discipline across Riot. Additionally, we foster a quality first mindset, fight for the player, ensure processes that yield higher product quality deliveries, stressing improved speed, sustainability of process and product reliability release over release.
As a QA Technical QA Analyst II on Wild Rift's Development Workflow team, you will report to the QA Manager. You'll
oversee the construction of a QA strategy for our product. You'll establish approaches to testing that cater to the product's feature set and organizational structure. You'll identify crucial metrics to provide up-to-date info around the quality status of the product in development while ensuring the execution
of comprehensive test coverage. You will also set quality targets and promote agreement across our teams.
• Create design and maintain functional automated tests, tools to improve the development process, and both functional and non-functional test suites
• Create reporting / logging to monitor test results and create data to guide continuous process improvements
• Uphold testing requirements and quality bars across the product
• Establish and document testing methodologies or testing tools
• Drive implementation of static testing processes
• Report, triage and monitor bugs through bug reporting workflow
• Plan system test coverage using outsource vendors
• Identify and escalate risks to product or project quality
• Identify and procure hardware testing devices
• Help inform and validate strategic milestone development goals
• 5+ years QA experience with Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Proficiency in C# & Python
• Experience testing and creating scripts on mobile (iOS and Android) platforms
• ISTQB Foundation Level. ISTQB Foundation Level Mobile Application, ISTQB Agile Tester or ICAgile Agile Testing (ICP-TT), ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst
• 3+ years QA experience on mobile applications
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave , plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re87z1-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.