As a QA Engineer II for the Content Acquisition Systems team on Wild Rift, you will own the QA process for a team that supports Riot products. You will work with software engineers, content developers, artists, producers and project managers to create value for Players around the world. You will be guided by Riot's Test Policy to ensure the execution of quality activities. Additionally, you will partner with your team to arrive at more efficient solutions to everyday problems and improve delivery. You will also be tasked to work with other QA professionals, often remotely to get your work completed. You will report to the QA Supervisor.
• Create test plans and quality goals for your projects
• Call out risks, impact, probability, and help plan mitigation
• Communicate progress of assigned tasks & blockers
• Manage external partner testing teams
• Suggest best practices that help ship great products
• Hold products & leadership accountable for including quality in all decisions
• Facilitate a cross-product development pipeline
• Experience designing and implement test plans.
• Experience managing a defect database.
• Experience tasking remote testers and providing feedback
• Experience working with developers
• Experience creating custom reports on test coverage and defect data.
• Experience testing monetization & storefront-related resources
• 2+ years Software Quality Assurance Experience
• Multi-platform development experience involving mobile & PC
• Experience leading testing on multi-regional products
• ISTQB Certifications:
• Foundation Level
• Agile Tester or ICAgile Agile Testing (ICP-TST)
• Expert Level
• Mobile Tester
• ICAgile Test Expert (ICE-AT)
• For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g30195-35-175-107-185-42 in your application.