At Riot, we believe Quality is a set of values, practices, and behaviors that inform every part of the development process. By honing our craft of quality and demonstrating cross-discipline partnerships we help Riot sustainably craft excellent experiences for players, globally.
As a QA Engineer for the Premium Content team on VALORANT, you will work directly with developers to support testing activities across all disciplines. You will ensure the execution of all test coverage within your product space and manage test, telemetry, and defect data and report regularly on product quality. You will report into a Quality Manager.
• Triage, monitor, and prioritize the defect database
• Improve on methods of test execution at the team-level
• Continuously give feedback on content being developed
• Collaborate with different disciplines in order to push quality upstream
• Author test plans and oversee the execution of test coverage
• Collaborate with multiple teams whose work will directly impact your team's efforts and vice versa
• 2+ years of Quality Assurance experience testing
• Agile Product Development & Agile Testing experience
• Experience working with embedded developers and content creators
• ISTQB Foundation Level
• ISTQB Agile Tester or ICAgile Agile Testing (ICP-TST)
• ISTQB Expert Level
• ISTQB Advanced Test Manager
• ICAgile Test Expert (ICE-AT)
• Experience testing Game Content
• Experience tasking remote testers daily
• Experience working with Blueprint or similar visual scripting tools
• Professional experience working on first-person shooters, or extensive engagement playing them
• Experience working with Unreal Engine 4 or a similar engine
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwy28p-44-200-74-241-42 in your application.