As a Quality Assurance Engineer II for the Summoner's Rift Team you will help to run the QA process for your team and contribute to the development of products they create for League of Legends.
You will participate in and guide quality activities at every stage of the software development life cycle. Additionally, you will partner with your team to arrive at more efficient solutions to everyday problems. You will also be tasked to work with other QA professionals, often remotely to get your work completed.
• Hold follow team members accountable for including quality as an essential factor in decision-making.
• Report the metrics that matter, using data to guide action.
• Help call out risks, impact, probability, and help plan mitigation.
• You understand what it takes to grow quality for a team, project or other multi-discipline effort.
• Create Test Strategy, Quality Planning, and designordinate test execution.
• Experience working with embedded with developers and content creators.
• 3+ years Software Quality Assurance Experience, with success leading testing efforts on a team.
• Experience working on competitive online games with a rapid update cycle.
• Preferred Licenses/certifications:
• ISTQB Foundation Level
• ISTQB Agile Tester or ICAgile Agile Testing (ICP-TST)
• ISTQB Expert Level
• ICAgile Test Expert (ICE-AT)
• Ability to read and review gameplay design scripts with an eye for quality and functionality.
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3v16n-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.