This position works in IP Strategy, a group within the Entertainment Pillar. IP Strategy is the group that manages Riot's direction and collaboration in the IP and unlocks Riot storytellers to tell resonant, coherent and impactful stories that delight fans across the globe.
As a Program Manager, you will execute all aspects of the technical delivery of the IP Tool Suite - throughout the development and operating lifecycle to deliver on the goal of making it intuitive and fun to work in the IP. You will collaborate with product managers to design, deliver and optimize a best-in-class customer experience for all Rioters working in the IP. You will partner with central technical resources to define the best systems, tools and personnel to deliver on the product goals. You will report directly to the Manager, Technical Program Manager.
• Collaborate on the IPS Tools product roadmap in partnership with creative, architecture, operations and technical teams
• Create program launch plans including but not limited to;
• Change Management Plan
• Tool Demonstration
• Internal Communications
• Tool Adoption
• Establish processes and delivery methodologies to ensure we accomplish program goals
• Report on program performance, ensuring product achieves milestones against its objectives
• Manage program-level risks and issues
• Organize program-level planning, communication and team member rituals
• Maintain partner relationships, providing visibility into work streams
• 4+ years of program/product management experience
• Excellent knowledge of Agile work systems (Kanban, Scrum, …)
• Experience working with all technical roles required for premium web development (web engineers, UX/UI designers, etc)
• Experience with full life cycle of web development, including ideation and design
• Experience implementing various CMS softwares that provide a user-friendly backend experience
• Prior success developing productive working relationships with team members, colleagues, and all customers.
• Experience managing projects/tasks, project planning, and schedule development across multiple groups.
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience facilitating virtual meetings that are inclusive, engaging and productive.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqqz9z-35-172-224-102-42 in your application.