Producer For Film & TV
Production Coordinator (Contractor)
As Production Coordinator, you will be at the forefront for all Riot China IP and Pan Entertainment's initiatives and operations. You have the ability to stay on top of things amid a myriad of details and competing priorities. You should have a collaborative spirit and be ready to jump in anytime anywhere when needed. You take pride in your work and know that the tiny details are actually the foundation of everything Riot is trying to achieve to deliver the best entertainment experience possible for our players.
• Support the daily operations and production of our Riot China IP and Pan Entertainment team's various projects and products, including but not limited to books, comics, film, tv, animation, music, live show, LBE etc.
• Assist the creative producers with a variety of day-to-day coordination and collaboration, such as market research, project brainstorm and ideation, production milestones, marketing materials and assets preparation, distribution and marketing timelines, internal and external reporting, offline events launch etc.
• Assist with project management of a variety of IP & Pan Entertainment production, distribution and marketing tasks.
• Attend calls and meetings, create minutes and summaries to accurately reflect meeting details.
• Translations of assets to aid in team communication (Chinese/English).
• Coordinate essential communication with our local and global partners.
• Ideally 2 years working experience in content production but highly talented fresh graduates are also welcome
• Prior background in art training (design, music, film, theatrical performance, etc.) or entertainment management training, possess an adequate understanding of pop culture tastes
• Fluent in English & Chinese (verbal, reading, and writing)
• Ability to work independently and identify priorities
• Organized, detail-oriented and an effective multitasker
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking ability
• Experience in handling confidential information and documents
• Willing to work on weekends and travel when required
• A passion for games, especially League of Legends
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvk9em-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.
Riot Games was founded in 2006 to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world. In 2009, we released our debut title, League of Legends, to worldwide acclaim. League has gone on to be the most-played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports.