Production Coordinator (Contractor)
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it's for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We're looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you're passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren't afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As Production Coordinator, you will be at the forefront for all Riot China IP and Pan Entertainment's initiatives and operations. You have the ability to stay on top of things amid a myriad of details and competing priorities. You should have a collaborative spirit and be ready to jump in anytime anywhere when needed. You take pride in your work and know that the tiny details are actually the foundation of everything Riot is trying to achieve to deliver the best entertainment experience possible for our players.
• Support the daily operations and production of our Riot China IP and Pan Entertainment team's projects and products
• Assist the content producers with a variety of day-to-day coordination, such as marketing materials and assets, publishing timelines, content operations, reporting, offline events launch and production milestones
• Assist with project management of a variety of IP & Pan Entertainment production, publishing, and marketing tasks
• Attend calls and meetings, create minutes and summaries to accurately reflect meeting details
• Translations of assets to aid in team communication (Chinese/English)
• Coordinate essential communication with our local partners, especially with Tencent
• Ideally 2 years working experience in content production but highly talented fresh graduates are also welcome
• Prior background in art training (design, music, film, theatrical performance, etc.), possess an adequate understanding of pop culture tastes
• Fluent in English & Chinese (verbal, reading, and writing)
• Ability to work independently and identify priorities
• Organized, detail-oriented and an effective multitasker
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking ability
• Experience in handling confidential information and documents
• Willing to work on weekends and travel when required
• A passion for games, especially League of Legends
As a Rioter in China, you'll join a team of internationally and culturally diverse professionals that share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention and maniacal passion for gaming.
To reinforce Riot's collaborative culture in our China offices, we've decided to do away with the constraints of traditional hierarchical title structures that are more common in the region. Titles don't really matter at any of Riot's offices, but we chose to take this extra step in our China offices to foster a space where teamwork thrives. We believe that removing this constraint will promote individual autonomy, ownership, collaboration, and a focus on results. We promise you won't need a title at Riot to make an impact.
Don't forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we'll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmxzx3-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.