As a Product Manager II on the MarTech data team within Global Marketing, you'll work on the strategy and develop features for products that enable connected and personalized marketing for our players. You'll partner with technical leads and engineers in Central Data to design, implement, and measure the effectiveness of our products. You'll also help maintain work systems with the team's delivery lead. You will report to the Manager of Product Management in Global Marketing.
The Martech team builds and operates technology for Riot's publishing teams. The team provides technical strategy, architecture, implementation, and governance for all games and products across Riot.
• Establish and identify new MarTech products and develop enhancements to existing solutions
• Establish success criteria, identify outcomes and outputs, and prioritize goals against backlogs
• Maintain documentation and workflows for ongoing projects while identifying roadblocks to unlock team members
• Partner with central data team to build features for marketing customer groups including paid media, CRM, personalization, and central insights
• Monitor team health and work with leads to cultivate morale and productivity
• Manage roadmaps, working together with delivery lead on developing work systems, coordination, and partner updates and artifacts
• Lead collaboration across our teams (Engineering, delivery, product) and customers and partners to create feature priorities, product releases, and customer engagement
• 4+ years of professional product management or production experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Experience managing the development and release of products or campaigns
• Experience with project management frameworks (Scrum / Agile) and experience using project management software like Jira
• Strong facilitation, collaboration, and partner management skills
• Knowledge of data warehousing, data modeling, and machine learning
• Experience with digital marketing
• Experience with MarTech tools like DMPs, CRMs, CDPs, MMPs, and ad tech platforms
• Experience with Agile work systems and project management tools
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work.
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r09qjm-34-231-147-28-42 in your application.