As a Product Manager III on VALORANT, you will report to our Manager, Product Management. You will work with the Competitive & Social / Player Dynamics team, supporting the development of competitive and social features for VALORANT. You will help define the long-term vision of the team and feature roadmap by evaluating opportunity areas and prioritizing features based on player impact.
• Help develop long-term product strategy and work with analytics, product, and design teams to improve VALORANT's current ecosystem of competitive and social / player dynamics features
• Analyze player data and product results to find relevant business insights
• Partner with product teams to prioritize their efforts - accounting for delivery timelines, engagement impacts, and opportunity costs
• Communicate recommendations and product outcomes to business leaders and decision makers
• 5+ years of experience in product management
• Understanding of matchmaking and competitive systems used in multiplayer games used to promote engagement or player sentiment, either through design or personal experience.
• Focus on data-driven decision-making or solving problems with incomplete information in the absence of data
• Experience breaking down complex problems and problem spaces using several business or product frameworks and creating solutions for our players and our business
• Experience in video game production, product management, consulting, or business strategy for consumer-facing products
• MBA or advanced degrees in Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Management Information Systems, a related discipline, or comparable work experiences (meaningful work experience = 3+ years in relevant space)
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp5614-3-238-199-4-42 in your application.