Los Angeles, CA
As Product Manager III on the Global Channel Publishing (GCP) team embedded on Global Marketing, you'll lead the product strategy and development for watch experiences within Global Channel Publishing. You will work with GCP teams and its partners to understand their goals and develop the vision and product strategy for the channels to help achieve them. You will have a large team of project managers, content strategists, visual and UX designers and engineers working with you, along with external partners. You will report to the Head of Development Management on the Digital Experiences team.
• Develop the short, medium and long-term strategy for the relevant watch experiences within Global Channel Publishing's products/channels
• Establish the requirements for these products/channels over their lifecycle
• Work with the team's Development Manager to build timelines and work systems to ensure product delivery
• Ensure external partners are aligning their work to the product's strategy and requirements through development
• Develop release plans that bring together many dependencies, disciplines and teams while considering the global nature of Riot's business
• Work with all partners to promote understanding and communicate product updates to those groups
• Work with and be informed by data and analytics to understand user needs and to identify opportunities to improve
• 6+ years of professional experience leading product for large-scale software products serving a global audience
• Excellent storyteller, demonstrated experience producing inspiring visions for products
• Experience with design and technology disciplines to meet production plans
• Experience managing the technical and release side of software backlogs and roadmaps
• Experience with iterative development methodologies like Scrum & Agile, and have used supporting software (i.e.: JIRA, Trello, Airtable)
• Experience working on a variety of software products in the gaming and entertainment space
• Knowledgeable about the entertainment industry including newest trends and events
• Experience in consumer-facing products
• For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Riot Games was founded in 2006 to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world. In 2009, we released our debut title, League of Legends, to worldwide acclaim. League has gone on to be the most-played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports.