As Producers at Riot, we lead passionate teams to create new products and experiences that provide maximum player value. We guide development, smash through obstacles, and push projects across the finish-line. We help concept, build, and influence projects at every stage of production.
As a Producer on the Teamfight Tactics (TFT) team, you will guide the strategy and delivery of the most exciting new experience within League of Legends - Teamfight Tactics. You will guide product strategy for new TFT sets, the live game, and TFT's core gameplay. You will engage with the community and player data to ensure that the team is delivering maximum value, maintaining a singular focus on providing the best possible player experience. You will also establish what success looks like and for building a clear plan for the development team to achieve it. You will report into TFT's lead Producer.
• Build a comprehensive strategy for TFT sets gameplay, that will maximize long term engagement and player perception.
• Determine product success metrics for Teamfight Tactics sets and gameplay changes, including measurements, business health goals and player sentiment targets.
• Organize the daily development efforts of the team, leading team meetings, managing planning efforts and ensuring delivery against the product roadmap and TFT strategy.
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a Production role - deep, practiced knowledge of product strategy and product development with expertise in aligning product roadmaps with desired outcomes and goals.
• Experience leading teams or development efforts and have experience creating conditions for success.
• Experience being the accountable party for efforts with initiative- or company-level impacts.
• Experience with Agile frameworks - managing the priority of team and product backlogs and know your way around a product roadmap.
• You have experience promoting talent within your team through coaching.
• Experience playing TFT and other titles in the autobattler genre, and have a deep understanding of the mode and associated systems
• You take a holistic systems thinking view of the product development life-cycle and adapt processes accordingly.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit , and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d28qb7-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.