As a Riot Outsource Producer, Gameplay - Legends of Runeterra, you will help connect product teams to the right external partners while improving art outsource infrastructure and practices. You will build meaningful and trusting external relationships through clear two-way communication and planning. Your approach will ensure sustainable production without compromising quality.
Legends of Runeterra (LoR) is our collectible card game (CCG) featuring beloved Champions from the League of Legends universe. In this role you will report to the Art Outsource Manager and manage the relationship between Riot and our external Artists for the Gameplay initiative.
• Coordination of LoR's creative talents and various external partners.
• Planning of the whole process of production within Gameplay Initiative
• Establishing and maintaining the workflow through Airtable
• Day to day schedule tracking
• Running rituals (Stand-ups, Retro meetings)
• Collaborating with Art Director to ensuring the quality bar is met
• Reporting back to leadership
• 1+ year experience in game content production, working with external partners
• Experience with the game production pipeline
• Passion and affinity for CCG games, or turn based strategy.
• Understanding of art pipeline production is a plus.
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1oq5m-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.