Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it's for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We're looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you're passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren't afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As a Marketing Specialist, your task is to deliver extraordinary brand experiences to our players through a well-designed grassroots marketing campaign. This includes campaign ideation, planning, event execution, even new marketing vehicle development. You accept the unknown and you're able to come up with groundbreaking projects to take our relationship with players and media partners to the next level. You are eager to shape marketing campaigns that effectively engage players and inspire them to dive into our products.
As a Rioter in Seoul, you'll join a tight-knit group of exceptionally bright-minded individuals who share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. Riot Games Korea is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren't lost in translation.
• Manage grassroots marketing program operations to successfully establish Riot's amateur Esports culture.
• Execute the grassroots marketing campaign in coordination with various teams to achieve the goals.
• Establish and use KPIs to consistently improve marketing performance.
• Coordinate marketing efforts with game publishing teams and external partners to promote each product effectively to our players.
• Define the product requirements and manage the partners and vendors to ensure satisfactory execution of the requirements.
• Experienced : You have 5+ years of work experience with a strong track record.
• Open-minded : You enjoy brainstorming improvement ideas and encourage discussion of alternative and unconventional approaches.
• Proactive self-starter : You're a highly-motivated independent thinker who'd rather ask for forgiveness than permission.
• Strategic and insight informed : You have the ability to see the big picture and utilize your suite of skills to level up our channels; you root these insights in strong analysis metrics and stats and know how to turn an insight into a big idea.
• A clear communicator : You can effectively communicate in any medium: presentations, email, conference calls, etc.; you're able to convert a large amount of information and data into a clear message.
• English speaker : You are fluent in written and spoken English communication.
• Player-focused : you are a player yourself, and you know all the ins and outs of gaming culture in Korea; you are ready to put your extensive gaming experience to work and build marketing initiatives that the players in Korea want to see.
• Stay hungry, stay humble : you are a person who believes that there is always more to learn from each other, from players, and approach each problem with optimism, ambition, and curiosity.
• Experience in marketing, games, or esports industry.
• Experience in agency or vendor management.
• Experience owning a product from ideation to launch.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj8mm2-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.