Los Angeles, CA
As the Player Support Manager for Knowledge Management, you will lead a team that defines how we provide information to players and our globally distributed regional operations. Amongst other things, your team will develop the content for our Support site, building learning and development content for our support agents, defining how we structure our internal agent KBs, and managing the localization pipeline for all of our global Player Support content.
Reporting to the Director of Player Support , you'll be responsible for strategy and direction for your team, people and performance management, and ensuring you've got an understanding of our players and the regional support teams that you'll support.
• Manage a team of craft experts that defines and executes on how we provide information to players and regional player support teams. This includes all aspects of performance management, hiring, and team development
• Provide direction, strategy, and goals for your team, and manage overall prioritization
• Evaluate team outcomes and build on opportunities for improvement
• Build an understanding of our players and our regional teams, and work with your team to establish the best methods of delivering information to them
• Determine how other teams in Global Player Support provide information to our regional support agents through building templates for our internal knowledge base and developing standards for how we communicate
• Work with other teams across Global Player Support as a member of the Player Support leadership team and create improvements for the team as a whole
• At least three years of experience in people and performance management
• At least four years of experience in learning and development, knowledge management, self service, or customer support operations
• Experience leading teams responsible for delivering processes and products for globally distributed teams
• Willingness/capability to travel up to 20%
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Riot Games was founded in 2006 to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world. In 2009, we released our debut title, League of Legends, to worldwide acclaim. League has gone on to be the most-played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports.