Senior Sound Designer
Sony Interactive Entertainment
Los Angeles, CA
As a Live Broadcast Producer, you'll manage the creative and operational elements of the broadcast of large-scale global events and work with several esports teams to build them.
You will use your operational and creative expertise to manage the production of live broadcast feeds by developing runs-of-show, managing how creative and ceremonial elements are presented on-air, and working with esports teams on stage design, video content, and graphics for large-scale global events. You will report into the manager of Live Broadcast on the Esports team.
• Help build the global broadcast feeds while ensuring that all broadcast partners are equipped to succeed from pre-production onwards by maintaining content distribution channels
• Lead the production crew on-air and plan for future shows as you create daily rundowns, run rehearsals, oversee production scheduling, and ensure staffing in collaboration with our production management team
• Collaborate in the development of and help realize the editorial vision for the broadcast portion of our live events and its elements (on-air graphics, video content, set design, lighting, audio, and ceremonies)
• Create identities for new esports by partnering with Esports Publishing to agree on branding for each broadcast product and ensure seamless on-air execution.
• Partner with business development teams to create compelling content and broadcast opportunities for sponsorships and new inventory
• Work with Production and Engineering to help implement new broadcast technologies and improvements to existing features across the portfolio
• You have 3 years' experience in live broadcasting
• You have experience working with creative content production
• You are intimately familiar with the esports landscape
• Willingness to travel for extended periods of time as events require
• For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise and a collaborative spirit that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
• 5+ years of experience in production.
• Experience working on large-scale live events
• Knowledge of and familiarity with the LoL Esports ecosystem
• Outstanding creative capabilities.
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Don't forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we'll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.
Riot Games was founded in 2006 to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world. In 2009, we released our debut title, League of Legends, to worldwide acclaim. League has gone on to be the most-played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports.