As a Senior Broadcast Producer, you'll be an important contributor to leadership, responsible for the operation and strategic planning of the broadcast arm of the Content Services Team. (1) Responsible for finding synergies and efficiencies across the departments within Content Services (Stryker, Production, Broadcast) to refine global events planning and achieve budget events. (2) Oversee the creative and operational elements of large-scale global events collaborating with Marketing, Insights, and 3rd Party Partners to achieve brand projects (3) Work cross product alongside the Director of Broadcast to develop broadcast strategy across all platforms.
You will use your operational and creative expertise to manage the production of broadcast feeds by working with engineering/Stryker to develop production plans, develop runs-of-show, managing how creative and ceremonial elements are presented on-air, managing translation workflows from interviews and collaborating with esports teams on stage design, video content, and graphics for large-scale global events.
• Lead strategic broadcast event planning alongside Stryker team.
• Represent broadcast within the REN vertical and direct content services resources within REN
• Manage global broadcast feeds while ensuring that all broadcast partners are equipped to succeed from pre-production onwards.
• Lead the production crew on-air and plan for future shows as you oversee daily rundowns, rehearsals, production and event scheduling, manage translation workflows through LPRT and ensure staffing in collaboration with our production management team
• Oversee load-in and setup of broadcast-related elements for events
• Collaborate in the development of and help realize the editorial vision for the broadcast portion of our live events and its elements (like on-air graphics, video content, set design, lighting, audio, ceremonies)
• Create identities for new esports by partnering with Esports Publishing to agree on branding for each broadcast product and ensure seamless on-air execution.
• Partner with business development teams to create compelling content and broadcast opportunities for sponsorships and new inventory
• Collaborate with Production and Engineering to help implement new broadcast technologies and improvements to existing features across the portfolio.
• 8 or more years experience in broadcast
• Experience working with creative content production
• Intimately familiar with the esports landscape
• You can travel internationally for extended periods of time as events require
• 6+ years of experience in production.
• Experience working on large-scale live events
• Knowledge of and familiarity with the Riot Esports ecosystem
• Outstanding creative capabilities.
• Experience pushing the creative technical limits of broadcast
• Story telling experience.
• Support team members on partner pitches and give feedback.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this is the role for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dye25k-44-200-30-73-42 in your application.