Full Time Job
IT Support Analyst
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Job DescriptionIT Support Analyst (Contract)
Riot Games was founded in 2006 by Brandon Beck and Marc Merrill to change the way video games are made and supported for players. In 2009, Riot released its debut title, League of Legends, to worldwide acclaim. The game has since become the most played PC game in the world and a vital driver of the explosive growth of esports. Players are the foundation of our community, and it's for them we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience. Riot Games is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, and has 23 offices worldwide. Delivering content to a global audience of millions of players while building new games affords Riot's Engineering discipline with a mountain of exciting and technically complex challenges. That's where you come in.
As Riot continues to deliver and scale content to a global audience of passionate gamers, Riot's IT Discipline is packed with challenges and opportunities centered on designing, building, and maintaining a global infrastructure that supports its growth. Delivering a stable and adaptable foundation is difficult as it can change as quickly as the Meta. However, this isn't your traditional corporate IT job where you are siloed into a single specialty and expected to churn out the same product in repetition. We are the backbone of delivering towards our consistent dream of being ''Player Experience First.'' Our Engineers are flexible, adaptable, and voracious in their pursuit of developing new techniques that allow us to automate and scale while growing in their particular area of expertise. They are mentors and innovators and are only satisfied when delivering value above expectations.
• Conduct inventory, carry out maintenance, implement troubleshooting, and repair all hardware and computer infrastructure
• Be the frontline for communicating with all Rioters, including leadership, to provide essential updates and ensure compliance with Riot Games' standards and security policies
• Design, write and edit technical user documentation, including specifications, integrations, and instructional documentation.
• Give roving support and training throughout Riot Games
• Collaborate with Riot technology teams to identify gaps in our hardware and service levels
• Passionately seek opportunities to eliminate inefficiencies and non-value added tasks
• 5+ years of work experience
• Ability to work autonomously, prioritize, and self-manage time
• Excellent proficiency in written and verbal communication
• Resiliency / Flexibility
• Familiarity with servicing a broad spectrum of development collaboration tools, including Perforce, GitHub, JIRA, Duo, Confluence, and Google Apps
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite
• Windows and OSX security fundamentals
• Foundational understanding of Agile
• Knowledge and prior use of Ticket-tracking software
• Scripting languages such as Python or PowerShell
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5weke-3-235-65-220-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Riot Games was founded in 2006 to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world. In 2009, we released our debut title, League of Legends, to worldwide acclaim. League has gone on to be the most-played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports.