Senior Data Engineer - Riot Data Products, Aggregations
Los Angeles, CA
IT Project Manager II (Contract)
As a Contract IT Project Manager II on the Developer Relations team, you will lead the integration of Riot's new games with the Player Platform suite of products. You succeed at condensing the million moving parts of game development into strategic points of focus between game developers and platform developers, and smoothing the process of platform integration before, during, and after launch. Developer Relations serves both internal and external game and product developers.
You will onboard and manage game developers' integration with the Riot Platform, anticipating and adapting to their needs throughout production. You will act as a conduit for feedback and a buffer for communication challenges between teams, and manage both the efficiency and satisfaction of customers navigating the integration process.
You will report to the Manager, Developer Relations for Player Platform.
• Plan and scope the end-to-end platform integration path for each game developer on Riot's platform
• Build and adjust all integration milestones per customer, including kickoff meetings, working agreements, and follow-up commitments
• Design systems for improving the feedback loop between game and platform teams
• Promote any shared conversations regarding feedback, and chart productive outcomes from those sessions.
• Standardize comms best practices, nomenclature, and tools between platform teams and their customers across all mediums.
• Maintain a high degree of comms visibility between platform teams and their customers, directing traffic as necessary.
• Plan, scope, and provide long-term, sustainable customer management support between platform teams and game developers.
• Evaluate, escalate, and document emergent customer issues, identifying and improving on process pain points and inefficiencies.
• 4+ years of professional experience in the project management craft for large-scale software products serving a global audience.
• Experience working with multiple partners representing different crafts and disciplines to meet production plans.
• Excellent storyteller and communicator, demonstrated experience in managing product goals and expectations across multiple teams.
• Experience managing the technical and release side of software backlogs and roadmaps.
• Experience with iterative development methodologies like Scrum & Agile, and have used supporting software (i.e.: JIRA, Favro, Hansoft).
• Have led product for platforms that power consumer experiences
• Has shown a competency for identifying, communicating, and leading an array of targeted solution types
• Experience working on a variety of software products in the gaming and entertainment space
• Knowledgeable about the gaming industry including newest trends and events
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Riot Games was founded in 2006 to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world. In 2009, we released our debut title, League of Legends, to worldwide acclaim. League has gone on to be the most-played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports.