The Strategic Advisory department helps Rioters make strategic data-informed decisions. We're an interdisciplinary group of scientists, economists, consultants, and strategists from all sorts of backgrounds who join together to represent and advocate for players around the world.
As an Insights Analyst II on the Martech team within Global Channel Publishing, you'll produce insights for our tools and products to improve our understanding of how publishing channels impact our players. You'll design frameworks related to player lifecycles across games. You'll work with marketing leads throughout the company to create testing methodologies and evaluate the success of the solutions our team provides. You'll also partner with an external vendor to manage our website analytics. You will report to the Senior Manager, Strategic Advisory, for Global Marketing.
The Martech team builds and operates technology for Riot's central and international publishing teams. The team provides technical strategy, architecture, implementation, and governance for all games and products across Riot.
• Design goals, identify opportunities, and support exploration for our data and technology products
• Analyze player and marketing funnel data to find relevant insights
• Partner with game and marketing teams to design the best set of metrics to measure performance and test features like personalization
• Translate results into recommendations for marketing teams using visualizations
• Manage our website analytics tools and partner with vendors on strategy and implementation
• 4+ years of professional experience analyzing large datasets and visualizing information in business intelligence, economic analysis, or related fields
• Proficiency in SQL and experience with Tableau or similar data visualization software
• Familiar with the scientific method - developing and testing hypotheses, and reporting on outcomes
• Familiar with website analytics tools like Google Analytics or Adobe Omniture
• Experience working with a variety of digital marketing and media tools such as web analytics suites, CRM platforms, DMP, and measurement platforms
• High proficiency with website analytics tool and website tag management solutions
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work.
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpmbee-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.