The Insights discipline helps empower Rioters' decision-making to be more data-informed. We're an interdisciplinary group of scientists, consultants, and strategists from all sorts of backgrounds who join together to represent and advocate for gamers around the world. We believe that illuminating the globally diverse experiences, behaviors, and needs of gamers is essential to Riot living up to our player-focused mission. We're a group united by our love of games, science, and helping others succeed.
As an Analyst on the Fight For the Golden Spatula(FFGS) team, you will use your expertise with analyzing revenue and engagement data to inform product strategy for the definitive game in the autobattler genre. You will make use of global data sets to report on game health and product performance, and work with game developers to help them understand the opportunity and audience for their game. You will report to the Director of Product and Partnerships.
• Guide product strategy through in-depth reports on the performance of product launches, such as new sets and gameplay features
• Conduct analyzes to answer questions from engineering, design and other disciplines about the state of FFGS and its audience
• Build and maintain game metric dashboards to serve the data needs of stakeholders
• Present results to audiences with a range of technical proficiencies, and communicate effectively with stakeholders about project progress and timelines
• Collaborate with researchers on the team on cross disciplinary projects
• Bachelor's degree in Economics, Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
• Strong analytical skill set capable of defining problems, and developing innovative solutions utilizing appropriate methods and frameworks
Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to craft reports and presentations for non-technical audiences
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz875q-3-231-217-107-42 in your application.