Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it's for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We're looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you're passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren't afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As Influencer Manager, SEA Esports (Contractor) on the Esports team in Singapore, you will join a team of hardworking professionals who work to foster local communities across Southeast Asia. You will work closely with the Community & Channel Team, Regional Marketing Managers, and Esports product leads to shape and deliver our content development strategy across the region through curated relationships with content creators and influencers. This role will report to the Head of Esports, SEA.
• Identify and connect our teams with community creators who are making groundbreaking content for Southeast Asian players
• Foster relationships with creators and influencers alongside our teams, supporting them through any and every variety of engagement with Riot
• Support our teams in collaboration with content creators across various mediums to create compelling content, representing Riot in the content creator space, and building our reputation as valuable partners
• Advise and consult with teams across Riot, becoming a trusted resource for best practices, and helping to add tangible value for players, creators and Riot
• Manage the contracting and and onboarding process for influencers and creators
• Support project management of initiatives and tactics involving influencers and creators
• Maintain internal database of Southeast Asia influencers and creators
• 2+ years experience in a talent management, social media, community management, or marketing role in gaming, mobile gaming, interactive entertainment or related fields.
• Strong understanding of measuring social media and broadcast metrics.
• Strong understanding of owning a project from start to finish and experience managing a variety of projects and content.
• Connected and influential in the gaming space with the ability to build relationships both inside and outside of Riot. Comfortable communicating professionally on behalf of the company and programs to a wide range of influencers, vendors, and VIPs.
• Influencer Subject Matter Expert (SME) who knows the big players in the space, understands their perspective and needs, and how they benefit Riot and players.
• Experience collaborating with agencies and vendors.
• Experience in working across multiple markets within Southeast Asia.
• Fluency in English is a must, but bonus points for language capabilities in any SEA languages: ex. Thai, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Malaysia, Vietnamese, Mandarin Chinese, Burmese, etc.
• Experience with influencer marketing solutions such as Traackr a plus.
Don't forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we'll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw71w2-35-172-223-30-42 in your application.