At Riot, Publishing is how we connect with players around the world. Publishing teams focus on designing, orchestrating, and delivering holistic experiences across the gaming, Esports, and entertainment product portfolio. Publishing's core capabilities include marketing, commercial partnerships, player support, localization, and cross-product experiences.
As an Esports Publishing Manager, you'll report to the Senior Manager of Esports Publishing and be part of the Esports Publishing team. You will directly collaborate with the global Esports publishing and Esports product team to form strategies and deliver campaigns that drive awareness and viewership growth of our Esports and grow the activeness and loyalty of our fans community.
• Discover business opportunities to grow awareness penetration, events viewership, and fans loyalty for our Esports brands
• Lead research and analytic program to deliver strategy recommendations
• Conduct marketing projects across disciplines and be responsible for final penetration/viewership/sentiment results
• Drive analysis and iteration plan for the long-term success of our Esports performance
• Act as a mentor for team members on strategy and execution level
• 5+ years experience (or 3+ years with an advanced degree) in strategic advisory, management consulting, brand marketing, corporate strategy, or similar role
• Experience leading operating model projects for a complex organization
• Experience working with global teams across diverse cultures
• Experience leading projects in the video game industry
• 2+ years of management experience
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about players' experiences, this could be your role!
Riot focuses on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, and other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
Don't forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we'll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy922m-3-236-209-138-42 in your application.