Riot Games' mission is to be the most Player-focused company in the world. As such, our Player Community team is essential in bridging the gap between our teams and devs and our players through Communications, Social, Influencer, and Editorial work.
As the Global Senior Manager of Community Management on the Player Community team, you will help set the vision and global strategy for how we embody Player-First strategies, current and new. You will manage a growing team of Community Managers and Strategists that works with nearly every group within Riot. You'll help establish goals and processes to produce industry-leading, player-focused content, support our international social teams to ensure strategies are localized and relevant to players in every region. Additionally, you'll serve as the voice of the community within large, collaborative projects to ensure we're all working towards the same goals when we talk to players and fans, establishing what it means not just to be a fan of our games, but of our brand.
The Global Senior Manager of Community Management will report to the Senior Director of Player Community, on the Player Community team.
• Develop playbooks to support global community teams that embody Riot Games' vision and tone, specified to each IP's unique brand and player needs
• Guide the strategy for direct-to-player communications across all of Riot's IP, including supporting the Music, Entertainment, and Games teams to create a central, consistent experience for Riot fans
• Monitor player sentiment across regions to help guide player strategy and improve sentiment, and allow developer partners to better understand how their products were perceived and opportunities for future product improvements
• Continue to monitor the team's infrastructure (processes, technology) to support the their daily activities, and build a solid foundation for future work
• Mentor and motivate the Community team to encourage personal and professional growth
• Be the Community Expert for large, collaborative executive-level projects
• Manage intake processes and external agencies
• 7+ years' experience working in online communities, including social media, digital marketing, and influencer strategies
• Experience with leadership across teams and collaborative campaign management
• Experience leading with influence and managing teams
• Experience with crisis management and sensitive communications
• Knowledge of community best practices, including communication strategies, user acquisition, and driving users through the funnel
• Experience developing custom community activations
• Familiarity with Riot Games' IP and audiences
• Experience with developing strategies to localize campaigns for audiences around the globe
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d92mnz-44-210-237-158-42 in your application.