Enterprise teams at Riot create the culture, systems, and environment that allow Riot to be the best place for world-class talent to imagine and achieve the impossible for players. Enterprise collectively is made up of essential corporate teams like Finance, People, Legal, Corporate Affairs, IT and Infosec, D&I, and Corp. Strategy that creates the ecosystem for Riot's different product pillars to operate and collaborate. To be effective, Enterprise Rioters must foster a trust forward culture to empower product pillars, act as true partners to product teams, and create simple and customer-centric systems that unlock collaboration across Riot.
As Global Head of Real Estate and Workplace Experience you will oversee a team that manages Riot's global real estate portfolio across multiple countries and continents. You will oversee the global real estate and workplace vision that supports Riot's ambition to make Riot the best place in the world to make game and game-related experiences. You will lead a team to oversee the entire lifecycle of our offices. Your team will guide real estate portfolio management, site selection, lease negotiation and management, design and construction, occupancy planning, office operations, event operations, and physical security. You will also lead a global team of workplace experience leaders to ensure every one of our offices meets the standards that you set.
• Oversee Riot's management and growth of global real estate portfolio of 30+ offices that serves 3000+ Rioters
• Build a leadership team to develop Riot's global workplace strategy to support our short-term needs and work towards our long-term vision. The team will establish global real estate design standards, global workplace experience standards, and global operating processes to promote collaboration, consistency, and scalability
• Produce long-range forecasting for existing footprint and scenarios for future footprint
• Build a team to establish and operate our global workplace experience which includes facilities management, physical security, space planning, and events support
• Build a Real Estate team to manage our global real estate portfolio and work on all major global workplace builds. This team will partner with regional Enterprise leads to build regional offices
• Maintain important stakeholder and partner relationships to ensure agreement on the Real Estate and Workplace experience strategy
• Support our M&A activities by completing diligence and developing a real estate integration strategy
• 10+ years of experience building and operating a real estate portfolio for fast and dynamic industries
• 5+ years in a global real estate leadership role that manages a global real estate portfolio, including the strategy and planning of large-scale capital projects and workplace operations
• Knowledge of global real estate standards, policies, metrics, and best practices
• Experience leading global teams
• Experience with external global vendor management
• Experience in the games, tech, or entertainment industry
• Bachelor's Degree in Real Estate, Business, or Finance
• Master of Business Administration
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4w8nq-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.