Global Community Manager, VALORANT (Publishing) - Player Community, Global Marketing
Riot Games' mission is to be the most Player-focused company in the world. As such, our Player Community team is essential in bridging the gap between internal teams and devs and our players through Communications, Social, Influencer, and Editorial work.
As the Global Community Manager for VALORANT, you will work with the Global Marketing Player Community team to help execute campaigns, support efforts, and roll-out projects that support the VALORANT community. Additionally, you'll manage direct-to-player communications, including Patch Notes, social platforms, and scripting videos. You'll uphold best practices, including Player-First communication standards, working within Riot's social ecosystem to contribute to thoughtful content. You will work with the team of Community Strategists that encompass all of Riot's IP, executing playbooks and strategy to ensure we're all working towards the same goals when we talk to players and fans.
The Global Community Manager for VALORANT will report to the Community Strategist for VALORANT, on the Player Community team.
• Work across Brand, Creative, Editorial, Influencer, Social and PR teams to champion player-first ideas and build globally integrated campaigns and strategies
• Implement the communication strategy for VALORANT players, including through Patch Notes, social platforms, and scripting videos, and serve as a forward-facing advocate and contact for the wider community
• Work with Riot's International community teams to gain insights on player needs around the globe and escalate issues when needed
• Assist Community and Marketing leadership in creating messaging that resonates with players and community
• 2+ years' experience working in and managing online communities - including social media, digital marketing, and influencer strategies
• Familiarity with VALORANT and other digital FPS/competitive shooter games, including game mechanics, community, and knowledge of FPS creators
• Experience with community best practices, including communication strategies, user acquisition, and driving users through the funnel
• Experience collaborating on projects from kickoff to execution
• Experience localizing campaigns for audiences around the globe
• Experience working with in-house and agency creative production teams
• Experience developing custom community activations
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and creating strategies that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8qbvk-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.