Game Producers lead teams, initiatives and products from conception through launch and operation inside of the gaming space. They create and align teams to product vision, have a deep understanding of player needs, competitors and market conditions, and are able to balance scope, quality and time to predictably deliver at a high quality bar for players.
VALORANT is Riot's take on a character-based tactical shooter (for more info on VALORANT click here!). As a Game Producer
on the VALORANT team you are responsible for helping Riot deliver high quality content and features to our players. You will keep the players' experience in mind as you track progress, deliver content/features, and organize priorities and goals. You will also work with artists, designers, and engineers to provide genre-defining experiences to our players. You will report to the Senior Producer for your area.
• Drive the creation of product or feature roadmap
• Drive the delivery of team's feature work
• Ensure team's work matches overall project priorities and goals
• Provide essential product feedback and insight to the team and leadership
• Communicate team staffing needs
• Team has predictable and measurable capacity for work through
• Ensure optimal team health, culture, and efficiency
• 2-5 years of experience as a Producer, Product Manager, or Development Manager
• Experience shipping a game or major game content in a production role
• Experience with a live game service
• Experience working with distributed development and outsourcing.
• Experience shipping cosmetic content for a live game store.
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).